So I plan to read a minimum of 24 books this year and have already finished two. Now, I am writing this post, not to just share my To-Be Read list, but to keep my reading on track and stay motivated. I will keep updating the list as the year goes by. For now these are the books which I have purchased and still need to read.
- Murder of Roger Ackroyd – Agatha Christie (Finished)
- Lolita – Vladimir Nabokov
- How To Fall in Love? – Cecelia Ahern (Finished)
- Ajaya – Anand Neelakantan
- The 7 Secrets of Shiva – Devdutt Pattanaik
- The 7 Secrets of Vishnu – Devdutt Pattanaik
- The 7 Secrets of Goddess – Devdutt Pattanaik
- To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee
- Love in the Times of Cholera – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Unaccustomed Earth – Jhumpa Lahiri
- India in Love – Ira Trivedi
- Kali- Anand Neelakantan
- Psychology of Love – Sigmund Freud
- Anne of Avonlea – L. M. Montgomery (Finished)
- Anne of Island – L.M. Montgomery (Finished)
- Anne’s House of Dreams – L.M. Montgomery (Finished)
- The Wife and Other Stories – Anton Chekov (Finished)
- Villette – Charlotte Bronte (Currently Reading)
These are the books which will keep me engrossed till July. Book suggestions are welcome and preferably about authors from countries other than India, England, and USA. I would love to read more books on mythology, drama, thriller, some thought provoking books. Fantasy fiction is welcome too. Ciao!
Update (07/03/2016): Finished How to fall in Love? by Cecelia Ahern, a nice feel good romance. Now I am onto The 7 Secrets of Shiva by Devdutt Pattanaik.
Update (22/03/2016): I am still reading The 7 Secrets of Shiva. However, finished Anne of Avonlea and Anne of Island. Most probably I will finish Anne’s House of Dreams in a day or two. Seems like a post is coming up soon on Anne Shirley and her adventures.